Top 5 Best places to go this Halloween!!!
Florida is one of the best places to be at for a little trick or treat this Halloween. Everything from Halloween Horror nights at Universal Studios which is more for the adults in the family to Mickeys Not so Scary Party at Walt Disney World which is perfect for the younger members of the group! See our top picks of places to go.
- Halloween Horror Nights 24 at Universal Studios (Orlando): Sept 19- Nov 1 2014- The streets of Universal floor with monsters, zombies and so much more. This year, new haunted houses open up with likeness from the AMC tv show “The Walking Dead” and the movie “The Purge”. Definitely a must!
- Mickeys Not so Scary Party at Walt Disney World (Orlando): Sept 1- Oct 31 2014- Dress up in your favorite Halloween costumes for some fun trick or treating, The Boot to you Parade led by the infamous headless horseman, and complete the night by watching the Disney Villains firework show!
- Halloween Spooktakular at SeaWorld (Orlando): Every weekend in October 2014- Enjoy trick or treating, arts and crafts and a complete dance party while watching your favorite sea animals! Don’t forget to say hi to Shamu!
- LEGOLAND’s Brick or Treat (Winter Haven): Oct 4-26 2014: The mainland USA turns into a haunted scavenger hunt to find scary Lego creatures. Children can trick or treat and participate in a costume contest while witnessing the largest Lego made Jack o Lantern in the world!
- Howl o Scream- Busch Gardens (Tampa) - Selected Nights Sept 26- Nov 1 2014- This year Howl a scream theme is cursed! 300 plus acres of brand new haunted houses, live shows and ride the top thrill rides in the dark! Just a short drive from the Disney Theme parks.