Review: Simply amazing, this was our second year in the row and we were even more pleased this year. The property is absolutely beautiful and the views were even more amazing. Love the golf courses.
Click here to view RVH_095! http://www.reunionvacationhomes.com/vacation-rental-home.asp?PageDataID=81925
Saturday, December 13, 2014
Monday, November 24, 2014
★★★★★Had a great time last week. The condo was truly one of the nicest we have ever stayed in for décor, cleanliness and convenience. The facilities were great – we enjoyed the heated pool, gym and the kids loved the arcade. It was only 15 minutes into the parks every day and yet felt very relaxed and away from the hustle and bustle of Disney.
Thank you for making it a great vacation for us in Orlando!
To view this property, Click on this link to see RVH_079
Monday, November 17, 2014
★★★★★We had a wonderful stay and were very impressed with the entire Reunion complex. The rental was very nice, convenient to everything we wanted to do and clean upon arrival.We would rent again without hesitation.
To view this property, Click on this link to see RVH_079
Sunday, November 16, 2014
Are you in the Orlando area for Thanksgiving with the whole family? Well cooking that amazing meal can be quite difficult and exhausting. Why not put the oven mitts away and step away from the kitchen to sit with your family. The Orlando area and Walt Disney World have some great places to dine for this occasion that won’t break that bank!There are over 35 different dining choices around Walt Disney World! Here are some of the choices you can choose from:
Raglan Road- Located in Downtown Disney- Irish food, beer and live music- Reservations recommended 407-938-0300
Mickeys Backyard Thanksgiving Feast- Located in the outdoor Pavilion at the Settlement at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground- Live music, line dancing and character appearances. Tickets can be purchased at the Resort Guest Service desk
Garden Grove- Located in the Swan Hotel in Walt Disney World- Buffet style Thanksgiving dinner with all the traditional sides and desserts. Disney Characters will make appearances for photographs and laughs! Reservations recommended 407-934-1717
And there is so much more!! Not looking to eat at Disney, well here are some places to go in the Orlando area:Seasons 52- Located at 7700 Sand Lake Road Orlando Florida 32819- With a prefixed meal of Turkey, Herb Stuffing, French Green Beans, Butternut Squash, Pumpkin Pie Mini Indulgence and so much more! $26.95 for adults and 12.95 for children portions. Reservations Recommended 407-354-5212
Buca di Beppo- 8001 South Orange Blossom Trail Orlando Florida 32809 Choose Between a Prefixed meal big enough for a small family of 3 or a larger family of 6 with the traditional Turkey or Ham, Mashed Potatoes, Sausage Stuffing, Green beans, cranberry sauce and of course Pumpkin Pie! Reservations Recommend or even get this meal to go! Call 407.859.7844
Rosen Plaza Thanksgiving Buffet- Located at 9700 International Drive Orlando FL 32819- a Large buffet with assortments of salads, soups, seafood, pasta, a carving station, the traditional Thanksgiving items and DESSERTS galore! Reservations required 407-996-0256- Visit https://www.rosenplaza.com/thanksgiving/ for a 3$ off coupon!
Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving no matter where you go!
Thursday, November 6, 2014
Have you seen all of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle movies and shows? Then you will love this. At the Nickelodeon Suite Resort at selected dates, you can interact live with the whole gang, Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, and Michelangelo! Your kids will enjoy having a pizza dinner at the Nicktoon’s Café and striking a pose with these live characters. And there’s so much more including contests and watching some of the best episodes of this awesome show. You don’t have to be staying at the resort to experience all the fun, so why not treat your kids to this amazing event!
Dates are as followed:November 7-9 2014, January 16-18 2015, February 6-8 2015, March 13-15 2015, April 10-12 2015, April 24-26 2015, May 8-10 2015, June 15-17 015, June 29-July 1 2015, July 13-15 2015, July 27-29 2015, August 17-19 2015, August 28-30 2015, September 11-13 2015, October 9- 11 2015, November 13-15 2015
Dates are as followed:
Wednesday, October 15, 2014
|RVH_161 - Fairway Ridge Retreat|
Reunion Vacation Homes is always taking on new and exciting properties to add to the already vast list of amazing vacation rentals in Reunion Resort. Exclusively located within the gates of this prestige area we offer some of the most breathtaking condos, townhouses and homes for all of your vacation needs. Here are some properties new to our Reunion Vacation Homes family:
• RVH_103- Fairway Ridge Deluxe - This luxuriously appointed 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath private pool home with 2 car garage comes with a luxury contemporary furniture package located on the West-side area of the upscale Reunion Resort community and overlooks the Tradition golf course by Jack Nicklaus.
•RVH_104- Homestead Deluxe- This newly furnished villa 5 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom Reunion home is located within the Homestead area of Reunion, situated within easy walking distance to the Reunion Grande, The Clubhouse and The Seven Eagles Pool and Pavilion. This luxury Reunion home is located within the Homestead area of Reunion, situated within easy walking distance to the Reunion Grande, The Clubhouse and The Seven Eagles Pool and Pavilion.
•RVH_161- Fairway Ridge Retreat- This Beautiful 5 bedroom and 4 bath home in Fairway Ridge, has an amazing panoramic view of the Golf course. Located in the desirable west-side of Reunion Resort. The neighborhood is surround by the beautiful landscape of the Jack Nicklaus Tradition golf course. Reunion Resort is only 6 miles to the gates of Disney!
• RVH_171- Whisper Way`s Finest - This large 3 bedroom, 3 bath vacation ground floor luxury condo is Located in Whisper Way of the upscale Villas South neighborhood in Reunion Resort, less than 200 yards from the Cabana Court pool
• RVH_178 - Whisper Way - This large this 3 bedroom, 3 bath vacation rental ground floor luxury unit is located close to the center of Reunion, offering convenience and luxury in a peaceful wooded setting. Located in the upscale Whisper Way Villas neighborhood of Reunion. Condo is currently being furnished with all new items and should be done by the end of October!
• RVH_179- Summer Breeze - This wonderful ground floor 3 bedroom 3 bathroom is just what you’re looking for if you have luxury in mind. Located in the upscale Reunion Resort community of The Villas North at Sandy Ridge Drive. The condo backs up on the Independence golf course by Tom Watson.
• RVH_180 - Liberty View – This Amazing 4 bedroom 3.5 bath villa sits atop of the signature Legacy course, and boasts panoramic views of the 8th green. Situated in the highly sought after Liberty Bluff neighborhood of the Reunion Resort.
• RVH_190 -Seven Eagles Oasis- This 1 bed, 1 bath condo offers views of the Arnold Palmer Legacy golf course. Located in the heart of the Resort, the Seven Eagles neighborhood is made up of a beautifully landscaped area known as Linear Park running down the center. This condo is currently being updated and should be done by the end of October!
So whether you are choosing a 5 bedroom house with a private pool or a luxurious 1 bedroom condo with amazing views, we have something for everyone and we hold all of our homes and condos to a standard that makes it perfect for all of our vacationers!
Tuesday, October 14, 2014
★★★★★"This house definitely has the WOW factor, and the photos don't do it justice, there is everything you need for a memorable holiday with the upmost comfort and style...including a fantastic new Cinema Room. The outside space is huge and very peaceful with beautiful golf views and sunshine all day long, I will definitely be booking again.!"
To view this property, Click on this link to see RVH_001!
To view this property, Click on this link to see RVH_001!
Sunday, October 5, 2014
It’s never too early to talk about Christmas in Disney! With Christmas only being a few months away, come enjoy yourself at Walt Disney Worlds Candlelight Processional at Epcot. Staring November 28th through December 30th 2014, you will be able to experience a seasonal showcase of a full orchestra and choir with celebrity guest narrators!Celebrity Narrators schedule:
· Jodi Benson November 28 and 29, 2014
· Neil Patrick Harris November 30 to December 2, 2014
· Jonathan Groff (NEW!) December 3 and 4, 2014
· Whoopi Goldberg December 5 and 6, 2014
· TBD December 7 to December 8, 2014
· TBD December 9 to December 11, 2014
· Joe Morton December 12 to December 14, 2014
· Chita Rivera December 15 to December 17, 2014
· Ana Gasteyer (NEW!) December 18 to December 20, 2014
· Marlee Matlin December 21 to December 23, 2014
· Isabella Rossellini December 24 and 25, 2014
· Blair Underwood December 26 and 27, 2014
· Steven Curtis Chapman December 28 to December 30, 2014
Don’t miss this amazing time of year at Epcot to enjoy holiday cheer, perfect for the whole family! Visit Kissimmee Guest Services for your ticket needs to this joyous event! All you need is a ticket to Epcot. Also visit Reunion Vacation Homes for the best deals in vacation rentals with some of the most amazing homes in Reunion Resort, which is only 6 miles to the entrance of Disney!
Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Top 5 Best places to go this Halloween!!!
Florida is one of the best places to be at for a little trick or treat this Halloween. Everything from Halloween Horror nights at Universal Studios which is more for the adults in the family to Mickeys Not so Scary Party at Walt Disney World which is perfect for the younger members of the group! See our top picks of places to go.
- Halloween Horror Nights 24 at Universal Studios (Orlando): Sept 19- Nov 1 2014- The streets of Universal floor with monsters, zombies and so much more. This year, new haunted houses open up with likeness from the AMC tv show “The Walking Dead” and the movie “The Purge”. Definitely a must!
- Mickeys Not so Scary Party at Walt Disney World (Orlando): Sept 1- Oct 31 2014- Dress up in your favorite Halloween costumes for some fun trick or treating, The Boot to you Parade led by the infamous headless horseman, and complete the night by watching the Disney Villains firework show!
- Halloween Spooktakular at SeaWorld (Orlando): Every weekend in October 2014- Enjoy trick or treating, arts and crafts and a complete dance party while watching your favorite sea animals! Don’t forget to say hi to Shamu!
- LEGOLAND’s Brick or Treat (Winter Haven): Oct 4-26 2014: The mainland USA turns into a haunted scavenger hunt to find scary Lego creatures. Children can trick or treat and participate in a costume contest while witnessing the largest Lego made Jack o Lantern in the world!
- Howl o Scream- Busch Gardens (Tampa) - Selected Nights Sept 26- Nov 1 2014- This year Howl a scream theme is cursed! 300 plus acres of brand new haunted houses, live shows and ride the top thrill rides in the dark! Just a short drive from the Disney Theme parks.
Sunday, September 21, 2014
Spending the day at Epcot? Check out Epcot’s Coral Reef Restaurant! An amazing restaurant that will make you feel like your swimming through the coral reef while you dine! Panoramic windows surround the restaurant to give a view at every table. You will be able to see over 4,000 underwater creatures, including sharks, turtles, sting rays and a variety of fish! There are over 85 species of these tropical fish swimming around one of the largest inland saltwater tank ever built! This aquarium holds enough water to fill up 54 Olympic sized swimming pools, which is about 135 million liters of water! That’s a lot of space for these exotic creatures!
And that’s just the view! The real amazing thing about this local unique American and Seafood Restaurant is the cuisine! Start off your meal with a kick with the Coral Reef Sriracha Shrimp. Some favorite meals include the Lobster and Shrimp Orecchette Shrimp or the Seared Rainbow trout! End your meal with a Chocolate Wave Dessert or Turtle Cheesecake with Caramel! There’s also great kids meal options! Reservations are always recommended.
Visit Walt Disney's Website for more information: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/epcot/coral-reef-restaurant/
Monday, September 8, 2014
★★★★★ I thoroughly recommend Reunion Vacation Homes, the property was excellent, nothing was a problem and I felt they genuinely cared about ensuring our stay was enjoyable and hassle free. I would definitely book with these guys again!
To see this property Click on link: RVH_131
Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Events like Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios or Howl o Scream at Busch Gardens, might be a little too scary for the younger children in your family. Disney’s Magic Kingdom hosts, Not-So-Scary Halloween party which starts September 1st and goes on selected nights all the way through the day of Halloween, Oct 31st 2014. Children are encouraged to dress up for the occasion in their favorite costume and trick or treat for candy around the park alongside their favorite characters like Mickey or Minnie!
Enjoy a magical haunted parade called Mickey’s Boo to You! The parade includes Disney Characters and the characters for Magic Kingdoms Haunted Mansion. This event will kick off with a ride from the Headless Horseman! Entertainment and shows are also added to the already jammed pack fun at this event.
Don’t forget at night, enjoy the spectacular firework show, showcases Disney Villains trick or treating in the sky!
Wednesday, August 27, 2014
Vacation Rental Homes are a growing market place for vacationers and travelers. There is a trend of rising awareness, once travelers discover the benefits of staying in a vacation rental it will often become their preferred future accommodation. Coming from all over the world, people are finding ways to make their dollars stretch. Booking a hotel room may be ideal for a short stay of just 1-4 nights, with party size, but what if you wanted to stay longer and have more guests than what a single hotel room can fit? Many travelers are finding a better option is to venture out and stay in a privately owned vacation rental home or condo. Privately owned homes are great for guests to enjoy that sense of togetherness with their families but also to enjoy some privacy from them as well.
Hotels can restrict where you can relax and it’s hard to shut the door to get a little quiet from the rest of the party. Reading a book before you go to sleep seems impossible with your children blaring the television watching the latest episode of their favorite show. Some hotels have options for joint suites for extra privacy, but if your hotel does not provide suites you are confined into one room without doors! If having some quiet time is important to you, take a peek at a vacation rental home. Imagine having a 5 bedroom private home perfect for the whole family at practically the same cost of a hotel room! Enjoy that time by yourself in your own room but also being able to all watch a movie together in the living room and having a family meal cooked in your own kitchen!
The number one expense when you’re on vacation is your 3+ daily meals. Eating out at in restaurants every night can be expensive. Having your own private kitchen can help with that expense and give you extra dollars in your pocket.
If you want the ultimate vacation experience, look for a vacation rental in a resort community with amenities! This would include community pool areas, tennis courts, and community play grounds. This will give you the privacy you need in your home with the access to join in on the community fun.
Explore your options and see what else is out there besides the standard hotel room. Each vacation rental can be unique!
Saturday, August 16, 2014
The 19th Annual International Food and Wine Festival in Epcot is coming September 19 until November 10 2014. That’s 53 days! Longer than Disney has ever hosted this event. At Walt Disney World’s Epcot you will be able to walk around the world enjoying the tastings from world renowned chefs, mixology and wine seminars and just the magic of Disney!
New this year, an extra marketplace will be added! The Patagonia Marketplace which features flavors from Argentina and Chille. Items include Roasted Verlasso Salmon and “Bacon and Eggs” dish that is applewood smoked bacon, sweet corn, potatoes, Hollandaise and Pickled jalapenos. Sounds Delicious.
With over 25 food stations and exhibits to occupy your time there will definitely be something for even the pickiest of eaters. With items like Schinken Nudel in Germany and Chicken Gyros with Tzatziki Sauce in Greece will make any food seeker’s mouth water. Appetizers and gourmet meals at all different prices will be offered for every budget. Over 270 chefs including Disney’s very own and culinary stars like Jennifer Hill Booker, Ericka Davis, and “Cake Boss” Buddy Valastro will be showing off their culinary experience for guests!
Live Entertainment is a must for this event! Performances for Eat to the Beat Concerts include Jo Dee Messina, Hanson, Sister Hazel, Smash Mouth, Boys II Men and so many more. Concerts are free with Epcot Admission. Concert takes place three times in one evening through the running time of the event. The stage will be at the American Adventure Pavilion.
And don’t forget there will be over 50 types of wines and beer to enjoy to wash down all that culinary delight.
Access into the festival is just the entrance ticket for Epcot. No special ticket is required.